Belajar Bahasa Inggris

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Will Pedrosa at Assen Absent Again

Pedrosa Will Absent Again in Assen, Dani Pedrosa will be sidelined for the third time in a row in MotoGP this 2011 season. The process of recovery of a broken collarbone injury post-surgery, turned out to be longer than what was expected. Previously, the Repsol Honda rider was sudahabsen at Catalunya GP and Britain, due to his accident at the Circuit of Le Mans, France, 15 May. He predicted the new will appear at the Dutch Grand Prix on 25 June.

But the reality is slightly different. Through his blog for Repsol, which became the official sponsor of the Honda factory MotoGP team, Pedrosa wrote that he was not sure whether to compete or not on the seventh series.

"I'm still continuing the recovery process and follow all recommendations of his doctors, so the recovery will go smoothly," wrote the Spanish rider.

"I want to know if I can compete at Assen, but it is not yet know. The recovery process running slower than what was expected, and I have to pass through day after day. There's still a week and I do not know what will be felt within a few days forward.

"I feel a little disappointed because I really want to recover to get back racing, but this injury beyond healing kontrolku. I tried to do anything to cure it and I followed all the advice the medical team. I'll be able to say to you a few weeks."

Pedrosa broken right collarbone after falling from scratching with Gresini Honda rider Marco Simoncelli. Whereas before, he is also in the process of recovery of left collarbone injury that happened by accident last season.
Source:http://otomotif.kompas.com