Look a little further and you’ll discover great new improvements to the audio system, the available navigation system, and the Gold Wing’s comfort, too.If you thought the Gold Wing was the world’s ultimate touring motorcycle, you were right.
Now you can plan trip routes on your home computer and upload them into your Gold Wing’s available navi system, also share your trips with friends, or download routes from others (Trip Planner site launches March 2011). XM Radio, NavTraffic and NavWeather are available on the 2012 Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM, 2012 Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM ABS, and 2012 Gold Wing Airbag models only. 2012 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 Airbag Features and BenefitsNext-Generation Honda Satellite Linked Navigation System™:
- New, fully integrated navigation system with new, brighter color screen.
- Navigation available on select Gold Wing models.
Next-Generation Premium Audio System:
- New enhanced system offers direct MP3/i-Pod connectivity plus full device control through handlebar controls.
- SRS CS Auto™ technology surround-sound system brings the latest in sound system technology to the Gold Wing.- Tuner features auto bass control combined with auto volume control.
- Standard on all Gold Wing models.
2012 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 Airbag Unique Features
- XM Radio offers 170 channels from coast to coast, including commercial-free music, premier sports, news, talk radio, comedy, children's and entertainment programming.
XM NavWeather can alert riders to severe conditions before they ride into them. - XM available on Navi package model only.Cold-Weather Comfort Package:
- Five-position heated grips for cold-weather riding.
- Five-position heated seat/backrest combination with individual rider and passenger controls for optimum comfort.
- Foot-warming system channels engine-heated air over the rider's feet and is controlled by a fairing-mounted lever.- Standard on all Gold Wing models.
- Industry-first fully integrated rider airbag on a motorcycle.
- Airbag available only on full-featured version.
- The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) monitors pressure in both tires while riding. - Lightweight electronic cruise-control system utilizes a 16-bit ECU-based, motor-actuated throttle mechanism.- The Gold Wing trunk provides 60 liters of storage capacity.