Astra Honda Motor (AHM), as an agent of the holder of the brand (APM) honda motorcycle in Indonesia, held a technology workshop Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) at the Honda Training Center, Jakarta, Tuesday, April 17, 2012.
As is known, Honda motors with injection technology, has a fuel pump module is mounted inside the fuel tank, and consists of the fuel suction filter, pump, fuel pressure regulator, and float (float)
Fuel pump module is a function of pump and drain the fuel from the tank to the injector. Pressure fuel in the fuel flow system governed by a pressure regulator to 294 kilopascals (kPa) (3.0 KPF / cm, 43 psi)
Technical Service Publication Department Head AHM, Subhan gives tips measurement procedure the fuel pump pressure:
A. Make sure the ignition key to off position.
2. Remove the fuel pump connector.
3. Turn the ignition key to on position.
4. Turn on a motorcycle until the engine died.
5. Turn the ignition key to off position.
6. Remove the fuel hose.
7. Pairs of full pressure gauge properly.
8. Replace the fuel pump connector.
9. Turn the ignition key to on position.
10. Turn on your bike and see the results of measurements, make sure the pressure is 294 kilopascals generated